Get on the road
At the Kriete Group, we do whatever we can to watch our customers succeed in their business, so we offer a full range of financing options. We help you get into your truck faster so you can be on the road longer.
Whether you're purchasing new or used, we've got plenty of experience finding financing options for our customers. We take pride in making your truck purchase affordable, using our network of banks and finance institutions throughout the country to secure the best possible financing to meet your needs.
Our knowledgeable and professional F&I Manager will process your application independently and confidentially.
Fill out our credit application to get started today.
Calculate Your Monthly Costs
There are a lot of factors that influence the profitability of your truck fleet’s operation; including tire wear-and-tear, fuel costs, preventative maintenance costs, driver costs, etc. Not to be over looked is the cost of the equipment. How much does a $120,000 new Volvo Sleeper actually cost you month-to-month in debt service? Plug in the variables to our Truck Payment Calculator and find out…
FINANCE & INSURANCE SOLUTIONS TO GET YOUR BUSINESS MOVING FAST.
Providing you with a full-service solution is our top priority. This includes offering finance options to build your business, tools to help you run your operation smoothly and a range of support services that only a dedicated business partner can provide. We do everything we can to help you get into your own vehicle faster-and we make sure you have all the support you need down the road.
- Versatile loans. Terms are tailored to your needs.
- Fair market value leases. Turn your equipment in at the end of the lease term.
- TRAC leases. Decide whether to purchase or sell your equipment at the end of the lease term.
- GAP Insurance. Financial shortfall protection. Will pay the difference between your insurance payout and your finance settlement
Who can use a Fair Market Value (FMV) Lease:
Over-the-road fleets operating 5 or more units can qualify for an FMV Lease. Whether highway, private traditional, small, medium or large fleets or regional operators, these customers can enjoy the benefits and flexibility of an FMV Lease.
- No obligation to purchase
- Fixed monthly lease payments
- Enhanced image of fleet
- Maximized cash flow with lower monthly payments
- Option to "walk-away" at lease maturity
Who can use an TRAC Lease:
Customers with 3 or more trucks in a fleet can enjoy the benefits of a TRAC Lease.
- Increase your annual budgeting flexibility
- Better control of credit exposure and business bank lines of credit
- Preserves cash for other operational concerns
- Lower monthly payments with a set end-of-term residual
- Lease terms can range from 12 to 72 months depending on truck application and mileage
- Lessee guarantees the collateral's residual
- Lessee can expense lease monthly payment, while Lessor takes tax benefits
- Get on a faster replacement cycle, with newer technology equipment. Trade-in your truck upon maturity of your lease, get into the latest models available.
Now through June 30th, 2018 Hino and the Kriete Group are offering amazing financing on the Hino 155 16ft body for $599/mo. and the Hino 195 18ft body for $699/mo.
Contact us today to take part in this great offer!
Introducing: Lucky Legacy Finance Program
Effective through June 30, 2018
Volvo Financial Services (VFS) is pleased to offer the 2018 Lucky Legacy Finance Program for all new 2019 or older dealer stock or retail ordered Volvo VNL, VNM and VHD models that are sold and warranty registered by June 30, 2018. This program can be combined with the Volvo Trucks Lucky Legacy program which includes extended Engine Plan 2 coverage for qualified units. Complimentary Exhaust After-Treatment (EATS) coverage will be provided to customers who finance their purchase with VFS. Get your loyal customers into a new Volvo truck today with this offer.
Finance Program Features:
- Engine Plan 2 (36 month / 300,000 mile) and EATS for all qualified VNL and VNM model units
- Engine Plan 2 (36 month / 250,000 mile) and EATS for all qualified VHD model units
- Competitive retail loan rates
- No down payment for A and B profile buyers
- Down payment as low as 10% for C profile buyers
- Flexible payment options for vocational customers:
- Qualified retail vocational customers are eligible for token monthly payments of $999 per month for the first three (3) payments OR
- Qualified retail vocational customers may defer their first payment for up to 90 days from the date of the contract
- TRAC lease options for qualified A and B profile fleet or vocational buyers