Get on the road
At the Kriete Group, we do whatever we can to watch our customers succeed in their business, so we offer a full range of financing options. We help you get into your truck faster so you can be on the road longer.
Whether you're purchasing new or used, we've got plenty of experience finding financing options for our customers. We take pride in making your truck purchase affordable, using our network of banks and finance institutions throughout the country to secure the best possible financing to meet your needs.
Our knowledgeable and professional F&I Manager will process your application independently and confidentially.
Fill out our credit application to get started today.
Calculate Your Monthly Costs
There are a lot of factors that influence the profitability of your truck fleet’s operation; including tire wear-and-tear, fuel costs, preventative maintenance costs, driver costs, etc. Not to be over looked is the cost of the equipment. How much does a $120,000 new Volvo Sleeper actually cost you month-to-month in debt service? Plug in the variables to our Truck Payment Calculator and find out…
FINANCE & INSURANCE SOLUTIONS TO GET YOUR BUSINESS MOVING FAST.
Providing you with a full-service solution is our top priority. This includes offering finance options to build your business, tools to help you run your operation smoothly and a range of support services that only a dedicated business partner can provide. We do everything we can to help you get into your own vehicle faster-and we make sure you have all the support you need down the road.
- Versatile loans. Terms are tailored to your needs.
- Fair market value leases. Turn your equipment in at the end of the lease term.
- TRAC leases. Decide whether to purchase or sell your equipment at the end of the lease term.
- GAP Insurance. Financial shortfall protection. Will pay the difference between your insurance payout and your finance settlement
Who can use a Fair Market Value (FMV) Lease:
Over-the-road fleets operating 5 or more units can qualify for an FMV Lease. Whether highway, private traditional, small, medium or large fleets or regional operators, these customers can enjoy the benefits and flexibility of an FMV Lease.
- No obligation to purchase
- Fixed monthly lease payments
- Enhanced image of fleet
- Maximized cash flow with lower monthly payments
- Option to "walk-away" at lease maturity
Who can use an TRAC Lease:
Customers with 3 or more trucks in a fleet can enjoy the benefits of a TRAC Lease.
- Increase your annual budgeting flexibility
- Better control of credit exposure and business bank lines of credit
- Preserves cash for other operational concerns
- Lower monthly payments with a set end-of-term residual
- Lease terms can range from 12 to 72 months depending on truck application and mileage
- Lessee guarantees the collateral's residual
- Lessee can expense lease monthly payment, while Lessor takes tax benefits
- Get on a faster replacement cycle, with newer technology equipment. Trade-in your truck upon maturity of your lease, get into the latest models available.
During the 2017 calendar year, Volvo Trucks is pleased to offer to all active Amazon Line Haul Service Providers (LSP) in good standing an exclusive opportunity on the purchase of a qualifying Volvo truck.
An Amazon LSP may be eligible for down payment assistance of $2,500 when they purchase a qualifying new VN- series model truck and finance through Volvo Financial Services (VFS), or you can receive exclusive TRAC lease payments for specified models. This benefit will be issued only to an eligible Amazon LSP whose name appears on the request form, and only after it is received and approved by Volvo Trucks. All information must be verified to determine eligibility.
Program period: Eligible vehicles must be financed through VFS and warranty registered between March 1, 2017 and December 31, 2017.
Program highlights - Amazon LSP customers may receive:
a) $2,500 down payment assistance for new VN models if financed via VFS; or
b) an exclusive TRAC lease option* via VFS on either a VNL 300 or VNL 670 with specs approved by Amazon.
This program is eligible to be used in conjunction with any other existing program.
- Any new and unsold Model Year 2016 or newer Volvo VN model purchased by an eligible Amazon LSP exclusively for commercial or business purposes, and warranty registered between March 1, 2017 and December 31, 2017.
- There is no maximum number of units sold per eligible customer.
- Must be an active Amazon LSP in good standing and confirmed by Amazon Master LSP list.
Contact: Taylor Pfeuti - TAYLOR@KGTRUCK.COM for more information and to check elegability